Over the years we’ve collected a handful of useful web sites. We share them with you here to aid in your journey of faith.
- Vocational Definitions
- Vocations advice for parents from the United States Council of Catholic Bishops
- Vocations information from the Diocese of Allentown with some great parent testimonials
- The Baltimore Office of Vocations tackles some common vocations myths
- America magazine offers some insight into the role of parents in vocations
- The Columbus Diocese offers some great, in-depth resources for parents at http://www.seekholiness.com
- The Diocese of Wichita offers some advice for parents including addressing some common concerns.
- The Archdiocese of Washington Vocations website has some great information for parents.
- The Canada vocations site which offers several great articles on vocations and discernment.
- Our own modest contribution A Parents Primer on Priestly Formation.